Argan Premium is 5 lines of cosmetics that meet all customer needs. Each line is distinguished by its main active ingredient: Argan oil, Cannabis oil, Coconut oil, Acai seed oil or Niacinamide.
- Argan Premium with Argan oil is a series of strengthening and moisturising cosmetics for the hair and body. It prevents hair loss and skin ageing.
- Argan Premium with Cannabis oil is a proven formula for people whose hair and body need regeneration. It gives softness and shine to damaged hair and improves the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- Argan Premium with Coconut oil is the answer to the problem of dry skin and hair. It facilitates hair combing and moisturises and protects the whole body from drying out.
- Argan Premium for curly hair is ideal for people who want to enhance their curls and enjoy them for as long as possible. Acai berry oil has a smoothing and nourishing effect, and that is what this type of hair needs most.
- Argan Whitening is designed for people fighting discolouration. Here they will find cosmetics for intimate hygiene, face and body care. Niacinamide helps to even out skin tone, leaving it calm, moisturised and smooth to the touch.
Argan Premium with Argan Oil - Argan oil, also called “liquid gold”, is a precious ingredient that Moroccans have been using for years for hair and body care. Argan oil is rich in:
- Omega 3 + 6 + 9 fatty acids
- Vitamin E – contains twice as much of it as olive oil
- Other antioxidants – including polyphenol
- Oleic acid
- Linoleic acid
Argan Premium with Argan & Cannabis Oil - The use of Cannabis Oil in cosmetics results in a number of actions, including supporting reconstruction of the epidermis, softening and smoothing the skin and improving its healing. Hemp oil is rich in:
- Carbohydrates and proteins
- Vitamins E, B1, B2, B3, B6 and K
- Calcium and calcium ions, iron, magnesium and potassium
- Unsaturated omega-3, omega-6 and fatty acids Hemp oil does not contain CBD
Argan Premium with Argan & Coconut Oil - Coconut oil has soothing and regenerating properties, improves skin elasticity, and protects against external factors and excessive loss of moisture. Coconut oil is rich in:
- Saturated fatty acids (94%), including approximately 62% medium-chain MCT fatty acids
- Unsaturated fatty acids, including oleic, linoleic and linolenic
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, C and E
- Minerals: zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron
Argan Premium for Curly Hair – Acai berry oil is an unusual blend of unsaturated fatty acids that nourish, regenerate, smooth and moisturise your hair. It is an ideal component of curly hair care products, as this hair type is often dry, damaged, frizzy and has split ends. Acai berry oil is rich in:
- Polyphenols, flavonoids and amino acids
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, C and E
- Calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron and protein
- Complex of unsaturated fatty acids
Argan Whitening - Niacynamid has a multidirectional effect on the skin:
- Evens out skin tone
- Helps to fight imperfections
- Brings desired hydration levels to dry skin
- Normalises sebum secretion in acne-prone skin.
Wild rose oil is known for its:
- Anti-ageing properties
- Help in eliminating discolouration
- Support in fighting scars and stretch marks